Ute Cab - Salt Lake City Utah - 801-359-7788
1. Can we reserve a taxi? (Remember to allow a few minutes leeway with your reservation time needs - taxi services are fluid and often pressed by demands.)
2. Are Salt Lake City taxis allowed to pick up from street 'hails'? (You may 'hail' or 'flag' a metered taxi in Salt Lake City - just remember the taxi may be in route to pick up an order already accepted by the driver and not available for your 'hail' or 'flag'.)
3. May I ask the driver to stop and wait while I run in an office building or store? (Of course you are allowed to make stops but the driver may well require some form of payment to assure your return or to pay for trip and time waiting should you not return.)
4. Can you really find Bison in Utah? (A trip to Antelope Isand -accessible by cab - on the Great Salt Lake is living proof of Buffalo roaming freely in the area.)
5. Is the Wasatch Front part of the Rocky Mtns Range and can you drive a taxi into the Rockies within 30 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City? ( Just another reason skiing is so fantastic and close by.)
Before you even have to ask the correct answer to each and all of the questions below is YES.